Fume and Dust Collector for
CNC Laser and Plasma Cutters
With a design based on the core Farr Gold Series® dust and fume collectors and the patented HemiPleat® Gold ConeTM Cartridge technology, the Farr Gold Series Package (GSP) provides filtration efficiencies of 99.99% on 0.5 micron particulate, meeting or exceeding OSHA indoor air quality standards on most metal dusts.
Just plug it in!
The Farr Gold Series Package ships completely assembled and ready to plug in. All internal electrical connections, dust collector timer controls and fan controls are factory assembled. Accessories such as fume detectors are also factory wired and ready to go. The unit ships fully crated and protected from shipping damage.
- Fully assembled and wired at the factory
- Assembly includes all controls, fan and cleaning system
- HemiPleat Gold Cone Fire Retardant Filter Technology
- Air flows from 1000 to 3000 cfm at 8 in. wg.
- Reverse pulse cleaning system with an on-demand, manual and remote controls
- Built in spark baffle reduces the chance of spark generated fires
- Quick access "no tool required" door, filter and dust bin access
- Voltages: 208, 230, 460 and 575 VAC 60hz/3 phase
- NEMA 4 electrical rating
- Rugged construction from 7 ga. and 10 ga. steel
- Fume Alarm - Pre-wired and installed
- Weather Cover for Outdoor Use
- Riga-Flo After Filter
- HEPA After Filter
- Dry fire suppression in lieu of sprinklers
- Legs/Drum Kit
- Compressed Air Regulator - Pre-plumbed and installed
Additional HEPA filtration modules can be added to further increase the efficiency allowing indoor recirculation of air on applications that have much lower personal exposure limits, (PELs), such as stainless steel cutting which produces hex chromium.