Pulse Cleaned Industrial Vacuum with HEPA Filtration
The FarrVac Junior is a heavy duty industrial vacuum with pulse-cleaning filters that drastically minimizes clogs. Dual stage HEPA filtration captures dust particles as small as .3 micron at an efficiency rating of 99.97%. It can be used for everyday shop cleanup and makes the perfect accessory to the Farr Gold Series dust collector when replacing or emptying dust discharge devices such as drums or drawers.
Standard Features & Benefits
- Filter pulse cleaning technology requires NO compressed air.
- Filters are pulse cleaned of dust and debris every 10 seconds during operation, preventing filters from ever clogging.
- Cyclonic design reduces filter exposure to debris.
- Durable spun bond polyester HEPA filters capture dust particles to .3 micron and last 10 times longer than conventional filters.
- All metal parts are galvanized or powder coated to withstand even the harshest environments.
Dust Removal Performance Over Time
FarrVac Junior dust removal performance stays constant over time unlike other manufacturers. FarrVac Junior maintains constant suction during operation by preventing clogs.
FarrVac Junior Hose
15' x 1.5" dia. vacuum hose (included)
Optional Wand & Floor Sweep
56" x 1.5" dia. aluminum wand and 18" floor sweep
Using pulse-cleaning vacuum control technology that works with ambient air to flush filters of dust and debris automatically, the heavy duty FarrVac Junior unit offers more dependable performance and lower initial and operating costs that many similar units requiring compressed air.