Pulse Cleaned Industrial Vacuum
The FarrVac is a heavy duty industrial vacuum with pulse-cleaning filters that drastically minimizes clogs. This prevents the loss of suction (lift) during operation. It can be used for everyday shop cleanup, as a dedicated dust collector for a single process machine, and makes the perfect accessory to the Farr Gold Series dust collector when replacing or emptying dust discharge devices such as drums or drawers.
Standard Features & Benefits
- Filter pulse cleaning technology requires no compressed air.
- Cyclonic design reduces filter exposure to debris.
- Durable PTFE coated spun bond polyester filters capture dust particles to .1 micron and last 10 times longer than conventional filters.
- Sturdy wide-stance dolly for easy, yet stable maneuverability.
- All metal parts are galvanized or powder coated to withstand even the harshest environments.
- A tank capacity sensor prevents the FarrVac from over filling, which can cause damage to the filters and motor components.
- Lightweight aluminum wand and floor sweep.
Dust Removal Performance Over Time
FarrVac dust removal performance stays constant over time unlike other manufacturers. FarrVac maintains constant suction during operation by preventing clogs.
Using pulse-cleaning vacuum control technology that works with ambient air to flush filters of dust and debris automatically, the heavy duty FarrVac unit offers more dependable performance and lower initial and operating costs than many similar units requiring compressed air.
For a smaller capacity unit that includes HEPA filtration, consider the FarrVac Junior. Dual stage HEPA filtration captures dust particles as small as .3 icron at an efficiency rating of 99.97%.